Open Studios | STL 2013

Jennifer Weigel's interactive art project for the Contemporary Art Museum - St. Louis' annual open studios event in 2013.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Prize Redemption

Prizes were given out to those people who encountered me in person over the course of the weekend, including one's choice of a sticker (pictured previously), mystery grab bag, or Happy New Year hat as well as project information handouts and scavenger hunt checklists.

However, I didn't encounter anyone doing the scavenger hunt later in the day on Sunday, so no one was able to claim any of the major prize "I Found Jennifer Weigel" buttons.  And since the BBQ didn't happen, opportunities to trade answers were much less likely and people couldn't claim prizes then.

Thus I will offer the color button & magnet sets to the first 20 people who contact me who found 12 or more of the disguised identities, and black & white buttons to everyone who participated by finding more than one of them, while supplies last.

To redeem a prize please email me at jennifer (at) jenniferweigelart.com for further instructions.

Starting in July, I will be posting the disguises that were chosen, one a day for 50 days, so please be sure to check back to see all of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment