Open Studios | STL 2013

Jennifer Weigel's interactive art project for the Contemporary Art Museum - St. Louis' annual open studios event in 2013.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scavenger Hunt is coming...

This year will be my biggest open studios project yet!  I am gearing up for another audience-participatory, interactive, mobile project - a Scavenger Hunt!  I've donned over 100 disguises in a huge photo shoot, and selected photographs will be displayed in fellow artists' studios so that those attending the event can find them.  Prizes for those who identify my disguised identities and find myself in person!

I will be promoting and documenting this project on this blog, so please check back for more information.  Since open studios is so widespread this year, I plan to cross-promote the participating artists here so that you can get an insider tip as to where to hunt for me.  I will also be posting the checklist, identity teasers, previews of the prizes and maybe even some of the studios, and more.  And after the event, I will post all of the selected photos and possibly a few highlights from those that weren't picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment